The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success Review

The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success ReviewThis book is required reading for any person who finds themselves in a leadership position of any magnitude. The best summary of the books comes from the author on page 88. It reads, "In this book, unlike in many other books of the kind, I have not attempted to define excellence but rather what is sabotaging it." It is a handbook on successful leadership. It is slender, easy to read, and is guaranteed to find fertile soil in any leader's life. In addition, each chapter ends with some helpful tools for application as well as direction to a website which provides even more resources for a person who wishes to implement change after reading this book.
If I had any complaint about the book it would be that it is written a little too simply and at times I find myself surprised that I am reading a book by a professional for professionals. Also, his application and examples are clearly stated, but at times I found myself desiring the author to impart more depth on each point.
Overall this book is exceedingly practical and provides keen insights from the 25 year career of a professional leadership coach in such a way that they are very accessible. I highly recommend this book.
The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success Overview

Want to learn more information about The Enemies of Excellence: 7 Reasons Why We Sabotage Success?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment