Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Reagan on Leadership: Executive Lessons from the Great Communicator (Reagan Centennial Edition)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Reagan on Leadership: Executive Lessons from the Great Communicator (Reagan Centennial Edition). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Reagan on Leadership: Executive Lessons from the Great Communicator (Reagan Centennial Edition) ReviewPresident Reagan has always been a hero of mine. At the age of 8, I became intoxicated with politics in large part because of the 1980 Presidental campaign. As a Canadian, I watched this incredible leader from a little farther away then an Amercian, but came away impressed. I therefore began to read or watch anything I could find on President Reagan. The problem was all the information I gathered failed to answer the key question for me: how did Reagan lead? Much material is available on what he did, but I never received the practical tools I was looking for. Reagan on Leadership clearly and concisely describes his techniques. Strock reached deep into Reagan's tool box and paved the road for how I can apply these tools to my life. It is the only book or article I have read that answers the question I have asking about Reagan for years: not what did he do, but rather how did he it.Reagan on Leadership: Executive Lessons from the Great Communicator (Reagan Centennial Edition) OverviewWant to learn more information about Reagan on Leadership: Executive Lessons from the Great Communicator (Reagan Centennial Edition)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment