The Gifted Boss : How to Find, Create and Keep Great Employees Review

The Gifted Boss : How to Find, Create and Keep Great Employees
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Gifted Boss : How to Find, Create and Keep Great Employees? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Gifted Boss : How to Find, Create and Keep Great Employees. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Gifted Boss : How to Find, Create and Keep Great Employees ReviewI read Dale Dauten's book, "The Gifted Boss".
Twice. In a row.
Stayed up until 6 a.m. Sunday morning.
I read it first just to enjoy it. Then I dove in again, studied, took notes.
Mr. Dauten's philosophy is affecting every aspect of my life, and I find myself re-examing all the "givens", because they're not the same after reading this book. Its like down-loading new software for ones entire life. This book isn't only for bosses -- its for anyone who works, anyone who has a relationship with another human being.
So many of my questions have been answered...questions I've had for years. I never understood several of my former employers actions...couldn't figure out what went wrong. Well, his book clears up the confusion, and I believe for the first time that someone understands. Dale Dauten understands because he's been there.
Something wonderous happened after reading and letting Mr. Dauten's book soak in. With the lifting of the fog of bewilderment and heartache, a beautiful sense of well-being has settled in...I simply bask in it.The Gifted Boss : How to Find, Create and Keep Great Employees Overview

Want to learn more information about The Gifted Boss : How to Find, Create and Keep Great Employees?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment