The Last Word on Power: Executive Re-Invention for Leaders Who Must Make The Impossible Happen Review

The Last Word on Power: Executive Re-Invention for Leaders Who Must Make The Impossible Happen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Last Word on Power: Executive Re-Invention for Leaders Who Must Make The Impossible Happen? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Last Word on Power: Executive Re-Invention for Leaders Who Must Make The Impossible Happen. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Last Word on Power: Executive Re-Invention for Leaders Who Must Make The Impossible Happen ReviewI have never done an LGAT like est or Landmark Forum, though I have read some of their concepts and found them interesting. There was too much other, negative material to entice me into those programs. This book, however, puts forth what I understand to be the core teachings of those organizations, and I have found them powerful, challenging, exciting beyond belief. I disagree with the reviewer who thinks that you have to have had est training or the like to understand this book. It is written clearly, Ms. Goss defines all her jargon concisely, and she gets right to the heart of the matter of transformation (as opposed to change - a great distinction.) It is the best "self-help" book I have ever read and I highly recommend it far beyond the boundaries of business re-invention. As an artist, I found her concepts liberating, and as a person I truly do feel that I am in the process of transforming myself. And on top of all that, it coasts less than a tenth of the Landmark Forum Weekend seminar! My only complaint is that the book doesn't list discussion groups based around the information contained inside. Perhaps I'll have to go to an est or Forum site to have conversations about it...but I can't say enough about it.The Last Word on Power: Executive Re-Invention for Leaders Who Must Make The Impossible Happen Overview

Want to learn more information about The Last Word on Power: Executive Re-Invention for Leaders Who Must Make The Impossible Happen?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment