Outstanding: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional Review

Outstanding: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Outstanding: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Outstanding: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Outstanding: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional ReviewI don't go to work to be part of a losing team, to make policies and procedures that confound progress and productivity. I don't want to sit around and watch our country get deeper in debt, yoked to the burdens of irresponsible lawmakers.
I am not striking out "on my own" to start a consulting firm that does not succeed. I don't lead my family, so we can be average, just get by, merely survive.
In each of these endeavors, I want to excel, to be outstanding, to win. What does it mean to "win"? I think a leader's vision is the answer to that question. Vision is what gives us hope each day, the motivation to work hard, because I have a mental image of the outcome, whether that is at the end of the day, week, year, or lifetime. But it's more than that, because if no one buys into the vision, than a leader has no followers, so "winning" is a team's shared outlook.
I've read John's other two books, QBQ and Flipping the Switch, and now this one. In all three, he writes with concise clarity. By that, I mean that he explains and illustrates each principal in just a few short pages.
This is the essence of Multiplying Leadership with atoms--small, fundamental principles that exist independently, building blocks. In this case, they are building blocks of organizational excellence. I didn't need to read the whole book to walk away with one actionable idea. In fact, I can absorb a whole chapter that stands alone, an introduction to an idea that has endless possibilities for application that I can easily imagine, in the time it takes to read four pages.
Who should read it? Anyone who feels they are accountable, in some degree, for the excellence of their organization or team or family or relationship.
What is it about? 47 concepts you can implement today...that take a lifetime to master--ideas to help you accept responsibility for and achieve an exceptional organizational culture.
When? It doesn't matter where you are in your journey of leadership or what level your at in the company org chart--don't wait until you are in a position of leadership. Read it now--you can finish in one weekend.
Where can you get it? Amazon is cheapest: Outstanding! 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional (affiliate link). But it is available at any bookstore or the author's website [...]. John is very friendly and real, and he even answered my email within minutes. You can follow him on twitter @qbqguy or facebook/theqbq.Outstanding: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional Overview

Want to learn more information about Outstanding: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment