Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Unwritten Laws of Business? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Unwritten Laws of Business. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Unwritten Laws of Business ReviewBasically, as a 50-year old professional, this book delivers little of what I have not already learned through trial and error.This book allows you to learn without the scar tissue which I have accumulated from my "trial and error" travails.
Had someone come to me with this book when I was young -- when I intentionally continued to live in my world (by stealth) in order not to heed to the advice of my elders and continued to avoid their prophetic advice -- I would have been much better informed.
My recommenddation for AARP-card carrying members like myself, get a young'un to deliver this common sensical verse of advice at the young and restless person's door step (God forbid a gray-haired geezer be the deliverer of this book of truisms); and, then pray that the easily read words written therein somehow can be absorbed -- even if only partly. This book only offers good advice, so the more taken -- the more good is given.
"Pass it on."The Unwritten Laws of Business Overview
Want to learn more information about The Unwritten Laws of Business?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment