Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Executive Director's Survival Guide: Thriving as a Nonprofit Leader? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Executive Director's Survival Guide: Thriving as a Nonprofit Leader. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Executive Director's Survival Guide: Thriving as a Nonprofit Leader ReviewBeing new to the Non-Profit arena, I was looking for an insider's guide. I found it in this book. It has specific examples and suggestions that pertain to daily life as an ED. I know that it will always be with me as a reference guide for what and what not to do..The Executive Director's Survival Guide: Thriving as a Nonprofit Leader OverviewWant to learn more information about The Executive Director's Survival Guide: Thriving as a Nonprofit Leader?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment