The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters Review

The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters ReviewMargaret Heffernan has never been afraid to talk about the ugliness that can happen for women in Corporate America. Her new book is no different. It brings up almost every important issue for women trying to climb the traditional corporate ladder. In some cases she offers solutions, either from her own experience and research, or through the shared stories of women she interviewed for the book.
Two things in particular in the book stuck with me. In one section she discusses women and their "relationship" with work. I really liked the use of that word, "relationship." Because I do have a relationship with my work, just like I have a relationship with the people in my life or with money. (I had never really thought about it in that way before.) The second item that struck me was after I read one woman's description of something very sexist that happened in the workplace, I expected the next line to say, "that was ten years ago." Instead, the line was "that was in 2004." I think we need reminding that not everything has changed, and in fact, anything going on now is even worse than ten years ago, because it's 2005, and we all (including the boys) know better.The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters Overview

Want to learn more information about The Naked Truth: A Working Woman's Manifesto on Business and What Really Matters?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment