Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Why CEO's Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top and How to Manage Them? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Why CEO's Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top and How to Manage Them. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Why CEO's Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top and How to Manage Them ReviewI read this book in one shot - on the plane to New York. I'm not a CEO, not sure I aspire to be but am definitely on my way up the corporate ladder. I found this book extremely useful in providing tools I can use right away to "check myself" in the face of a high stress situation (which happens to be everyday).It was a quick read, provided relevant stories I could identify with, and was a little scary how many of derailer traits I could see in myself.Why CEO's Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top and How to Manage Them Overview
Want to learn more information about Why CEO's Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top and How to Manage Them?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment