Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do ReviewI bought this book thinking that I would read a chapter or two a week and learn some previously unknown nuggets of information and insights about our past presidents. Without giving away spoilers or free samples, I read the first chapter. It was so good I then read chapter two. Then chapter three. The next thing I know, I'm done with the book in one sitting. Though I didn't agree with some of their assessments of some Presidents (I'm a conservative and these are mainstream media types so it's safe to say they are a bit to the left of myself), the book was never lacking in original insights and lessons. Moreover, there were no cheap shots taken under the belt, even in the sections that I may have disagreed with. It's very fair. Chapter one is definitely worth the price of the book for those interested in the Presidency and anyone looking to get into T.R.'s proverbial Arena of politics. I personally found that the parts of the book that dealt with how the Presidency is covered and the give and take between the President/Executive Branch and the fourth estate, particularly the fourth chapter, came to life, for obvious reasons--Thomas and Crawford are journalists! A surprisingly wonderful and insightful read--and that's coming from a conservative who isn't too fond of most in the mainstream media. Go buy a copy, you won't regret it.Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do OverviewWant to learn more information about Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment