Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Project Renewment: The First Retirement Model for Career Women? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Project Renewment: The First Retirement Model for Career Women. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Project Renewment: The First Retirement Model for Career Women ReviewThree cheers for Bratter and Dennis! They have created an easy-to-digest, practical guide to retirement for career women. If you are a woman thinking about retirement or a human resources professional seeking to assist retirees, Project Renewment will be your best book purchase this year. It would also make an intriguing selection for a women's book club.In short, conversational chapters, the authors talk about the important questions facing career women: Should I retire? Can I afford to retire? What can I do to ensure that I will still feel productive and worthwhile without a job and a full calendar? How can I involve myself with people so that I will not miss being with my work colleagues every day? The authors have a commonsensical approach to these and many other retirement issues, and the humorous illustrations and quotations that introduce each topic are themselves worth the book's cover price. For now, I have two copies, one to keep and one to give to a friend. But I just might throw a "renewment shower" for a colleague about to retire (whoever said that showers were only for brides and mothers-to-be?) and present her with this wonderful book.Project Renewment: The First Retirement Model for Career Women Overview
Want to learn more information about Project Renewment: The First Retirement Model for Career Women?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment