Executive Review

Executive
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Executive? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Executive. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Executive ReviewThis is the fourth book in Piers Anthony's five book Bio of a Space Tyrant series.
The basic idea is that the main character, Hope Hubris has now reached the level of highest office, that of Executive, and is complete ruler ("Tyrant") of Jupiter. He now has to escape assasinations and reform business and society for Jupiter to survive.
In my opinion the first three books in this series are absolutely fantastic and are some of the best sci-fi I have ever read. Unfortunately, I don't find this fourth book to be on the same level. I give this book 4 stars for those who loved the previous books (as I did), but only 3 stars for the casual reader.
Though quite interesting and enjoyable in many individual parts, the author doesn't weave as compelling a story here (after all, the main character is now ruler), and the book's continued allusions to communism and problems of the 80's give it a dating that starts to detract somewhat from the plausability of some of the plot-points.
That being said, it is interesting to see how the main character progresses through his "term" and how the office affects him. Also, it is very interesting to hear how someone with absolute power would solve society's ills -especially when you then get to go into the backlash that would follow.
All in all, worthwhile if you liked the series, but not something I'd consider a must-read like the others.Executive Overview

Want to learn more information about Executive?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment