WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU AT HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL: NOTES FROM A STREET-SMART EXECUTIVE Review

WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU AT HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL: NOTES FROM A STREET-SMART EXECUTIVE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU AT HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL: NOTES FROM A STREET-SMART EXECUTIVE? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU AT HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL: NOTES FROM A STREET-SMART EXECUTIVE. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU AT HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL: NOTES FROM A STREET-SMART EXECUTIVE ReviewI eagerly made my way through this book, in search of insights that might live up to the intriguing title of this book. What I found disappointed me: rather blasé anecdotes that seemed to be saying, "Look at me... see what I've done? Aren't I something?" Mark McCormack has obviously achieved great success, but his musings left me unfulfilled just the same. The basic premise of this book (listen to and take care of people, and beware arrogance) is sound, but for hard-hitting, meaty commentary, I'd look elsewhere.WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU AT HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL: NOTES FROM A STREET-SMART EXECUTIVE Overview

Want to learn more information about WHAT THEY DON'T TEACH YOU AT HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL: NOTES FROM A STREET-SMART EXECUTIVE?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment