Promises I Made My Mother Review

Promises I Made My Mother
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Promises I Made My Mother? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Promises I Made My Mother. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Promises I Made My Mother Review"Character is all you have in the dark" is my favorite quote from "Promises I Made My Mother"! This chapter alone is worth the read! What a gift and a challenge this book is to all parents, men and women-especially, single mothers trying to teach values to their young men in
this compromising world. Haskell throughout the book engages the reader on a journey of choices and decisions he made all based on lessons learn early in life from his mother. The stories and examples given, run the gambit of emotions. Some made me cry and some made me laugh out loud--all good!!
Great to know there are still good men in this world who can make it to the top. To quote Haskell, "We must look in the mirror often, both literally and figuratively,and have the strength of character to be honest with ourselves about what we see. Otherwise our lives become compromised and we are left forever incomplete."
Don't miss this delightful and worthwhile book!Promises I Made My Mother Overview

Want to learn more information about Promises I Made My Mother?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment