My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation) Review

My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation) Review"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope." -- Romans 5:3-4 (NKJV)
Long before I had the pleasure of meeting Frances Hesselbein, Peter Drucker used to tell me stories about her outstanding work for the Girl Scouts. I was not surprised when it was announced that the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonproft Management would have Ms. Hesselbein as its CEO. A lot of her work in the last twenty-one years has been for that organization (since renamed as the Leader to Leader Institute). I've also had the pleasure of speaking with her in the latter role and hearing many new stories about Peter Drucker. I was also honored to contribute an article to the Institute's magazine.
If you want to meet a remarkable leader, I recommend that it be Frances Hesselbein. She combines character, commitment to mission, inclusiveness, humility, and selflessness to a greater degree than in anyone else I've met.
The next best thing is to read this book. She tells it like it is. In fact, I was struck by how the words were almost verbatim to some conversations I've had with her.
Brava!My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation) Overview

Want to learn more information about My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment