Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote) ReviewAs this entry in the "Murder She Wrote" series opens we find that everyone's favorite mystery writer is at home in Cabot Cove for the town's 4th of July celebration. Cabot Cove it seems has always had a very appealing Independence Day festival and Jessica has told people all over the country about what a wonderful celebration it is. This year though there is some controversy about the festival and even a small protest march if you can believe it, along with a surprise visitor or two.Cabot Cove has grown by leaps and bounds and some of the older residents aren't too happy with some of the changes. They are especially upset with the newly arrived Joseph Lennon who has relocated his business to Cabot Cove and seems to delight in throwing his weight and considerable fortune around. According to some residents he has basically taken over the whole celebration and they are more than a little upset but their objections do little to reign in Lennon or his brash assistants. Despite the tension however the celebration goes off without a hitch but shortly thereafter Mr. Lennon's body is discovered and it is up to Jessica to find out who sent Lennon to that great corporate boardroom in the sky.
I always seem to like these books better when they are set in Cabot Cove because I just love the people that live there. As an added treat in this book former sheriff Amos Tupper takes a few days leave from his retirement in Kentucky to visit Cabot Cove and it really is nice to visit with Amos again. There have been times in this series when there have been continuity problems between the TV show and the books but this time Mr. Bain followed the TV show to the letter by remembering that Amos' family lives in Kentucky. Well-done Mr. Bain!
As is usual in this series the writing is excellent and the characters are believable and fun. The reader will get all of the clues that Jessica gets and I found that I came to the same conclusion that she did. Maybe she and I were right and maybe we weren't but it was fun to try to come up with the answer. I have only been to Maine once but Mr. Bain does such a good job of portraying the scene that I feel like I have been there many times and this book is a superb entry into this series. As any good writer does, this author makes you feel as if you know the people in this series and I felt as if I were like Amos and was on a trip back to visit a place that I knew well. It takes some skill to take a series of books that are based on a TV show and give them a life of their own and this author has again proven that he has that skill. I can almost taste Mara's famous blueberry pancakes every time I read about them.Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote) Overview
Want to learn more information about Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment