Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Our Own Worst Enemy: Asking the Right Questions About Security to Protect You, Your Family, and America? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Our Own Worst Enemy: Asking the Right Questions About Security to Protect You, Your Family, and America. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Our Own Worst Enemy: Asking the Right Questions About Security to Protect You, Your Family, and America ReviewThis guy knows his stuff! I learned more about how we ARE and ARE NOT prepared for terrorism (as a country and as people) from reading this book than I have from about 2,000 hours watching news programs. He obliterates the sense of helplessness so many of us seem to feel about terrorism. I'd seen Larsen on TV and come to respect his sage opinions, so I bought the book. In it, he simplifies complicated political mumbling and sleight-of-hand into real language about what's going on and what we should do. His position makes great sense. His opinion on immigration, on controlling nuclear supplies and personal preparedness are so logical you'll be wondering how the whole topic ever looked overwhelming. He does it all without talking down to people who didn't spend their time at West Point. It's an immensely readable, deeply grounded, reassuring book. It takes a genius to distill a complicated subject so eloquently. I recommend it most highly.Our Own Worst Enemy: Asking the Right Questions About Security to Protect You, Your Family, and America OverviewWant to learn more information about Our Own Worst Enemy: Asking the Right Questions About Security to Protect You, Your Family, and America?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment