Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures: Cutting-Edge DSP Technology to Improve Your Trading (Wiley Trading) Review

Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures: Cutting-Edge DSP Technology to Improve Your Trading (Wiley Trading)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures: Cutting-Edge DSP Technology to Improve Your Trading (Wiley Trading)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures: Cutting-Edge DSP Technology to Improve Your Trading (Wiley Trading). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures: Cutting-Edge DSP Technology to Improve Your Trading (Wiley Trading) ReviewIf I had the choice of picking just one book on TA, it would be this one!
The new technical indicators developed in this book are far superior to the traditional indicators like Exponential and Simple Moving Averages, RSI, Stochastics etc.
I don't have TradeStation, but the source-code for the indicators are well explained, so I translated TradeStation code to my Java based system in no time.
Basically the book deals with the marked using fairly advanced math for splitting the data in a trend-mode and cycle-mode. Traditional methods of smoothing the data using Simple/Exponential Moving averages are not bad, but they filter the data relatively poorly, so that there is a "leak" of higher frequencies into the result, giving the familiar whip-saws. To reduce the whip-saws, one is stuck with sometimes an unacceptable lag. For comparison, one of the technical indicators in the book, the Instantaneous Trendline, by applying more advanced mathematical filtering, cuts down on the whip-saws, but has virtually no lag!
This is just one example of the many new (revolutionary, I would say) ways of looking at marked data.Of the oscillators I have implemented so far the Stochastic CyberCycle, but this togheter with the Instantaneous Trendline are themselves so good that I have dumped my usual EMAs, MACDs,
etc from my charts.
I'm really looking forward to the sequel of the book (if there will be one).Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures: Cutting-Edge DSP Technology to Improve Your Trading (Wiley Trading) Overview

Want to learn more information about Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures: Cutting-Edge DSP Technology to Improve Your Trading (Wiley Trading)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment