Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Barrel of Monkeys: Includes Book and Barrel for Serious Monkey Business (Executive Office Toys)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Barrel of Monkeys: Includes Book and Barrel for Serious Monkey Business (Executive Office Toys). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Barrel of Monkeys: Includes Book and Barrel for Serious Monkey Business (Executive Office Toys) ReviewI decided to write this review because I don't believe that this product that is featured here is just the book; it's more than that, and quite fun!I purchased this product at a store and have compared the UPC code of this to the item featured here; they are identical.
What you'll get is a box with a hardback book inside (has Monkey and product trivia and games) as well as a SPECIAL Barrel of Monkeys: sixteen plastic, silver-colored Monkeys as well as a black plastic barrel. If there's someone out there that really enjoys Monkeys then this will be a real treat for them! I purchased it as a stress-relieving toy for work, but I think I'll get the regular toy to keep at work and save my silver Monkeys at home where they'll be safe.
The Amazon.com price is better than the retail price; I think it is reasonable when you consider you get the book included with the barrel. Enjoy the Monkeys. :)Barrel of Monkeys: Includes Book and Barrel for Serious Monkey Business (Executive Office Toys) Overview
Want to learn more information about Barrel of Monkeys: Includes Book and Barrel for Serious Monkey Business (Executive Office Toys)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment