Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The G Quotient: Why Gay Executives are Excelling as Leaders... And What Every Manager Needs to Know (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The G Quotient: Why Gay Executives are Excelling as Leaders... And What Every Manager Needs to Know (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The G Quotient: Why Gay Executives are Excelling as Leaders... And What Every Manager Needs to Know (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership) ReviewWhen I first saw this title on HBR's recommended reading list I thought it was going to be a "gay good," "straight bad" manifesto disguised as a business book. But since I'm gay myself I nonetheless found myself compelled to read it even against my better judgement. Now I know why HBR recommended it.Snyder delves way beyond gay issues and presents a business leadership book with more weight to it than most. I found myself shaking my head in ackowledgement many times throughout this book as well as having light bulbs turned on. Snyder's research led him to connect severaltrends that have led up to the leadership crisis in this country and that effects everyone with a job.
"The G Quotient" does for business leadership what "The Tipping Point" did for understanding how we are effected by change. My fear is that straight types will assume like I did this is a "gay good," straight bad" book and pass it by. It's anything but. This book deserves to be read by a wide audience and if it is, it will be a tipping point of its own in terms of establishing a new type of business leadership. Five Stars.The G Quotient: Why Gay Executives are Excelling as Leaders... And What Every Manager Needs to Know (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership) Overview
Want to learn more information about The G Quotient: Why Gay Executives are Excelling as Leaders... And What Every Manager Needs to Know (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment