Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Defensive Handgun: Preparing to Prevail? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Defensive Handgun: Preparing to Prevail. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Defensive Handgun: Preparing to Prevail ReviewDefensive Handgun: Preparing to Prevail In a serious attempt to learn all that I can to prepare for the inevitable encounter with a low-life, I read as many professional books on preparing the mind and body as I can find. "Defensive Handgun" was ballyhooed in an NRA magazine as the epitome of instruction in how to handle oneself in a life threatening situation. First of all, there are more than enough typographical errors to lend credence to the idea that these books come straight from MS-Notebook to press. Beyond that, most of the other information can be found elsewhere, but the really desired information regarding actual confrontations is lacking in examples, per se. A good discussion of dealing with more than two adversaries is essentially absent. The many pages wasted in listing the offices of the various authorities would have been put to a better use in discussing what to do in real life threatening situations. This becomes really important to those of us who do not frequent gymnasiums and karate schools. I have no trouble with the idea of mental preparation, but it would be nice to know who to shoot at first when the chips are down and more than two thugs seek to gain the advantage over me. Tell me what to expect from these cowards as the shooting begins. Do they wet themselves and run away? Do they rush me? Do they apologize and wish me well? I need to know what others have experienced so that I can have an expectation of surviving if I do my part. If I have seven rounds, and I am proficient with my weapon, how can I best place my shots when confronting a large gang? I feel that I was promised this information and it was not presented.Defensive Handgun: Preparing to Prevail OverviewWant to learn more information about Defensive Handgun: Preparing to Prevail?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment