Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Common Sense Self-Defense: "A Woman's Self-Defense Survival Guide"? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Common Sense Self-Defense: "A Woman's Self-Defense Survival Guide". Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Common Sense Self-Defense: "A Woman's Self-Defense Survival Guide" ReviewA beloved friend gifted this book to me, knowing that I would benefit from the practical self-defense information and techniques. I am an active single woman, mother, and grandmother. I move about by automobile and Airline flights without hesitation for nights out on the town, for visits with family and friends, and to destinations in the U.S. and the world.I decided a long time ago not to allow fear to rule my life, instead, to allow Spirit to guide my steps. I know without doubt that Spirit guided the author, Mark James, to write this book, because I felt his passion for the topic. I also know that Spirit guided my friend to share it with me, knowing that I need to focus more on my personal safety and the importance of self-defense.
Mark James, is an expert on the subject of Self-Defense. After reading the first chapter I knew that I needed to pay attention, it was almost like listening to my father and/or my big brother saying, "pay attention this is important." The reader will be amazed at the amount of information that is provided in this one book.
Mr. James is also an excellent writer. He masterfully transforms technical information and instructions into a presentation of information that is very interesting, practical, and with easy to follow steps. The added bonus of the book is that it is filled with photographed demonstrations...excellent.
Last but an important point, the scenarios and demonstrations are presented in such a manner that allows for consideration after you finish reading the book. Now I am more aware of my surroundings. I think about safety before I leave home, i.e., where am I going to park; letting someone know where I am going and when I plan to return home; not going to the ATMs after dark, etc.Common Sense Self-Defense: "A Woman's Self-Defense Survival Guide" Overview
Want to learn more information about Common Sense Self-Defense: "A Woman's Self-Defense Survival Guide"?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment