Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Principles of Information Security? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Principles of Information Security. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Principles of Information Security ReviewMaybe I'm not the books target audience, misunderstood the class I enrolled in, or went about it bass ackward, but this book is the pits! I studied my behind off (with books here at Amazon), took the security+ exam and passed. I then took what I thought was a intro to information security class at a local college to fill in the gaps of things I discovered while preparing for the security+ exam. I found this book to be very dry and in my opinion, places more weight on "champions in management", systems development life cycle and administrative issues over basics such as what is a IDS/IPS? why you'd rather use a switch than a hub or why you'd rather use AES than DES. Again maybe I'm comparing apples to oranges, but for what I thought I was going to learn, this text book missed the mark and I was very disappointed.Principles of Information Security OverviewWant to learn more information about Principles of Information Security?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment