The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing Review

The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing ReviewI grew up in a fishing family, and picked up The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing more out of curiosity than anything, and ended up thoroughly enjoying it. It gives comprehensive instruction without technical banalities that are typical in these books. In fact, Killeen has a sarcasm and wit all his own, and I found myself wanting to get through "one more chapter" to hear his anecdotal stories and analogies.
If you've never cast a fly rod, but have always been intrigued by fly fishing, this book will tell you everything you need to know, from how to tie a fly and how to cast, to what to buy at the store, what to wear, how to choose a spot, and even how to behave on the water. He presents fly fishing for real people - complete with its frustrations and how to deal with them. The chapter titled "The Dark Side" was particularly original and noteworthy, for great laughs. Throughout the humor, though, is great advice and instruction, whether you are a novice or seasoned fisherman. His detail leaves nothing out.
Killeen's perspective on working in the business world and finding fly fishing to be a great escape draws you in; he then makes it feasible for anyone to fly fish without intimidation. I highly recommend this book. I've given it as a gift to several friends who have enjoyed it as well. I also feel compelled to say that while I enjoy and appreciate the countless reviews I've read on Amazon.com, I've never written one of my own. In this case, though, I researched the author and found this is his first book, and I feel it merits a review.
The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing Overview

Want to learn more information about The Executive's Guide to Fly Fishing?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment