Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Ten Letters: The Stories Americans Tell Their President? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Ten Letters: The Stories Americans Tell Their President. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Ten Letters: The Stories Americans Tell Their President ReviewEli Saslow's book is a reporting masterpiece -- a tight collection of artfully told short stories and a memoir, really, of the 10 most important issues facing our country. It feels like a novel, as if Eli crafted the most perfect characters to illustrate each issue. But I kept having to remind myself, 'This is all true. He just found the perfect people to tell these stories about America.' As a former reporter, I can't imagine how challenging it was to collect all the information that he did -- the facts, the details, the perfect anecdotes. Each chapter was incredibly easy to read. Entertaining and illuminating. And yet, I feel like each story made me so much smarter about immigration, about the wars, about health care reform, about the oil spill, about how unpaid debts can spiral out of control for some people. It didn't feel, though, like a book that was trying to teach me anything, which made it all the more delightful to feel my brain filling up with smartness on so many issues that I would say I had a working knowledge of from the news and NPR but now feel so much smarter about. I particularly enjoyed how he sprinkled little tidbits about the White House mail department and the history of Americans writing to the president throughout the book. Whether you love or despise the president and politics in general, all of it was so, so interesting.Ten Letters: The Stories Americans Tell Their President OverviewWant to learn more information about Ten Letters: The Stories Americans Tell Their President?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment