Ransom Review

Ransom
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Ransom? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Ransom. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Ransom ReviewA while back I picked up Robert Pelton's absolutely fascinating "World's Most Dangerous Places, 4th edition". After reading his intrepid accounts of kidnapping in places like Colombia, I was intrigued & wanted to learn more. I bought "Ransom" expecting the same engrossing level of detail that W.M.D.P. provides. Instead, what I got was a patched together, overlong work that purports to give us the "inside scoop" on international kidnapping and instead is a series of chapters verging back and forth between fawning profiles of counter-kidnapping professionals (sans any real insight into what it is they *do*) and melodramatic tales of victims in Kashmir. I'm sure Auerbach meant well, but her book does not provide enough interesting information to be worthwhile; her style is overblown and windy, and her reporting is not up to par. If you're really interested in this subject, my advice is to save your money and pick up W.M.D.P. instead-- you'll be glad you did.Ransom Overview

Want to learn more information about Ransom?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment