Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Complete Idiot's Guide to Perfect Resume, 3E? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Complete Idiot's Guide to Perfect Resume, 3E. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Perfect Resume, 3E ReviewI had a heck of a time finding a decent resume guide, whether in book format or on the Internet or on software. Every one was completely different, and most of the ones that I either bought or looked at, dealt with people who had either high school education, high school with experience, one college degree, or someone who had been in the job market/working world for a while and was merely refreshing his/her resume. I was looking for information on how to write a resume when you have several degrees in different fields, and writing experience. I also wanted direction on how to make the most of all the experience I have in teaching both hearing and deaf people, volunteer work, odd jobs, etc. and I just couldn't find that information anywhere else. After a lot of disappointments, I finally came upon this book. I guess the title of these books tend to turn me off, but this book was by far the most complete and useful of everything I've used or looked at, and it is the one I finally based my resume on. I certainly intend to recommend this particular book to others including my students. Karen Sadler, Science Education, University of PittsburghThe Complete Idiot's Guide to Perfect Resume, 3E OverviewWant to learn more information about The Complete Idiot's Guide to Perfect Resume, 3E?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment