Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Mortal Shield? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Mortal Shield. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Mortal Shield ReviewI am an avid reader and often find myself disappointed in novels that deal with military or security subject matter. The reason is , as a former Infantry Marine and 11 year Security Professional, I hate to see how little authors know or research about these subjects. It's no wonder the average person knows very little truth about the Protective industry or the Military.This book , however , is very refreshing and gives you a REAL view inside a protective assignment. Though the setting is fictional, the characters and situations feel real. In the novel , Mr. Taylor clearly outlines many challenges that all Executive Protection Agents will be able to recognize and sympathize with. He also shows how the public's misconceptions of our work lead to challenges with Principals and their handlers. I love the double conversations the characters hold in this novel . When a protective agent is dealing with people , they have one answer they would love to give , and one tactful answer that comes out of their mouth .
On top of all that, it has an exciting storyline and reads like an episode of 24. I really can't say enough good things about this book. I can't wait until the sequel comes out. I am recommending this book to everyone I know who is thinking about getting into EP work or who is already in it. Plus, I'm going to make my wife read it.
Kudos to the author .
Mortal Shield Overview
Want to learn more information about Mortal Shield?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment