Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation ReviewI have to say that I am somewhat disappointed in the book. I also purchased the Amazon recommended book to go with this, the CPP examination. I went with the CPP book due to the fact that ASIS CPP publications start at $500 and go to $1,000 for books to help with the exam.In reviewing sample tests for the exam, there are questions in highly important areas of key domains and information that are not covered at all in the CPP book. I was looking for an all-in-one guide with the quality of a Shon Harris CISSP publication, but this book is very lacking in that regard. If you are the type of person that would rate Shon Harris books an "A", this book would be a "C".The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation Overview
Want to learn more information about The Complete Guide for CPP Examination Preparation?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment